Harman K. Bual
Harman was born in Seattle, Washington and received a B.S. in Biology and a B.A. in Political Science from Gonzaga University. At Seattle University School of Law, Harman was a member of the Moot Court Board, Law Review and Women’s Law Caucus. She participated in a variety of moot court and alternative dispute resolution advocacy competitions. Before joining Davidson, Kilpatric & Krislock, Harman externed with the State Attorney General's office and interned in-house at a local biotech company and a local tech company.
Her practice focuses on assisting clients with their business, intellectual property, and real estate issues.
Harman enjoys traveling, reading, and watching Gonzaga basketball. In the summer, you can find her paddle boarding on Lake Union or wine tasting in Woodinville.
- J.D. cum laude, Seattle University School of Law
- B.S. in Biology and B.A. in Political Science, Gonzaga University
- Associate Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- 2018 National Order of the Barristers
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Intellectual Property, and Administrative Law
- "Native American Rights & Adoption by Non-Indian Families: The Manipulation and Distortion of Opinion to Overthrow ICWA," American Indian Law Journal: Vol 6.: Issue 2 (2018).
- Washington State Supreme Court