Dylan’s practice focuses on personal injury. He has handled a variety of cases including complex brain injury cases, spinal fusion and discectomy cases, and medical malpractice. Dylan prioritizes communication in his practice so that his client’s feel heard and supported both in his role as attorney and counselor. Through exceptional communication, he helps maximize their recovery. In 2016, he became a partner in Davidson, Kilpatric, & Krislock.
Prior to law school, Dylan worked for the Northwest Defenders Association as an investigator. This experience taught him the importance of effective communication and discovering the story behind the facts. During law school, Dylan focused on building outstanding trial skills. Dylan worked as a Rule 9 Public Defender while in law school and argued numerous contested motions before the court. Dylan also worked for Judge Hollis Hill with the King County Superior Court and for Judge Anne Schindler at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division One. While working for these Judges, Dylan gained valuable insight into the expectations of Judges when he wrote bench memoranda that evaluated the merits of numerous cases.
In addition to Dylan’s experience in the courtroom, he enjoys playing with wife and one-year-old son, hiking, and working on his garden.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law 2012
- B.A., Pitzer College 2005 - Trustee Scholar
- Rule 9 Extern, Northwest Defenders Association, Spring 2012
- Judicial Extern, Judge Anne Schindler, Washington State Court of Appeals Divsion 1, Summer 2011
- Judicial Extern, Judge Hollis Hill, King County Superior Court, Summer 2010
- Investigator, Northwest Defenders Association, 2005 - 2009
Professional and Community Involvement
- Speaker at Brain Injuries 2017: Cutting Edge Techniques for Helping your TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) Client
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Seven Hills of Kirkland Volunteer
- WSAJ New Lawyers Committee
- WSAJ Eagle Member
Awards and Honors
- Executive Board, Seattle University Dispute Resolution Board, 2010-2011
- Team Member, New York Regionals, ABA Labor and Employment Law Mock Trial Competition
- First Place, Spring In-House Mock Trial, Seattle University
- First Runner Up, Spring In-House Mock Trial
- Supreme Court of Washington