Bryan W. Krislock
A lifelong Washingtonian, Bryan was born in Spokane, Washington and received his degree in Economics and Political Science at Western Washington University. After college, he worked at a small non-profit in Spokane, Washington for four years before attending law school.
In law school, Bryan was active on the Moot Court Board and the International Law Society. He competed in multiple moot court (appellate) and mock trial competitions both at Seattle University and regionally.
His practice area focuses on Business and Real Estate. He assists clients developing, purchasing assets, providing strategic advice to new ventures, or negotiating and litigating disputes.
In his spare time, he likes to volunteer his time coaching students in appellate advocacy at Seattle University, or you can find him traveling, running, skiing, watching hockey, reading, or hiking.
J.D. cum laude, Seattle University School of Law
Studied with US Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, Salzburg, Austria
B.A. in Economics and Political Science, Western Washington University
- 2012 Selected for Membership in the National Order of the Barristers for Excellence in Written and Oral Advocacy.
- 2011 – 2012 Chair, Seattle University Moot Court Board
- Winner, James A. Bond Moot Court Competition, Spring In-House Appellate Competition, Spring In-House Mock Trial
- Member, Jessup International Moot Court Team
- Member, ABA Employment Law Mock Trial New York Regional Team
- King County Bar Association
- Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- Real Estate Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- 2011 – 2012 William Dwyer Inn of Court
Supreme Court of Washington, US District Court of Western Washington